If you would like to use a different font than our standard you can select an open-source Google font. Your chosen font will be used on the web, the Android and the iOS apps including Android TV and Apple TV.
Follow these steps if you want to use a Google Font.
- Select a Google Font that is available for all languages in your service.
- Create a Font API Key
- Go to the font section in the Magine Pro Console
- Enable "Default font"
- Enter your Font API Key
- Select the font family
- Click on Save
Create Font API Key
- Go to https://developers.google.com/fonts/docs/developer_api
- In the right menu select "Identify your application to Google"
- Click on "Get a key"
- Select your project or create a new one
- Click next
- Copy the API Key and continue in the Magine Pro Console as described above.