If your commercial contract includes support for third-party offers you will be able to configure them through the Magine Pro Console. We currently support 2 types of third-party offers:
- In-app purchase: Allow customers to purchase a subscription directly in the iOS and Android app. Billing is handled through Apple and Google.
- Reseller: Sell your offers through a third-party that creates, entitles and removes entitlements through an API call. Billing is handled through the third-party.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information and technical integration to get started.
Create third-party offers
After the technical integration between our backend and the third-party is done. You will be able to create matching offers in the Magine Pro Console.
- Create the offer in the Apple and the Google Play Store
- Copy the Product ID of your offer
- Go to the Offer section in the Magine Pro Console
- Click on create in the upper right corner
- Select Third-party offer
- Select subscription and click next
- Enter a description of your offer
- Select a provider: Google or Apple
- Enter the Product ID from your offer in the store into the "External offer ID" field
- Define the countries the offer should be available in
- Add a package in the next step
- Then set a start date and if necessary also end date. This setting defines the period a customer can purchase the offer. Please match this with the availability in the app store.
- Preview your offer and click on save.
For your offer to turn up in the app you need to publish also the offer in the app store.