There are two ways of how a user can get access to your content.
- The user purchases an offer. She will gain access to the content connected to the offer until cancellation.
- You can add an entitlement manually to a user account so that the person doesn't need to go through the purchase flow.
Follow these steps, if you want to give access manually.
Giving access to your content
- Find the account in the Magine Pro Console and then select the offer tab.
- Add the offer that the user should have by clicking on the "Add entitlement" button.
- Select the offer and add a note. The note gives more context why and from whom the customer got access for free.
- Set an automatic end date or give unlimited access
- Click on add entitlement
The customer will have access to your content as long as the entitlement is activated in his account.
Removing the access to the content
If you haven't set an end date and you want to remove the entitlement do the following:
- Find the customer in the user base
- Go to the user account by clicking on the UserID in the search results
- Go the offer tab
- Click on the delete button next to the offer
The customer will still be able to log in but won't be able to play anything.
Adding entitlement is a feature mainly meant for testers. So there are a few things you need to consider before you work with this:
- The user will have access to your content for free and won't be charged.
- The user can't cancel on the website while only an entitlement is active.
- The user can't add a subscription or payment method while only an entitlement is active.
If you have any questions around these restrictions please talk to our customer support at firstname.lastname@example.org.