There are two ways of how a user can get access to your content.
- The user purchases an offer. She will gain access to the content connected to the offer until cancellation.
- You can add an entitlement manually to a user account so that the person doesn't need to go through the purchase flow.
Follow these steps, if you want to give access manually.
Giving access to your content
- Find the account in the Magine Pro Console and then select the entitlement tab.
- Add the offer that the user should have by clicking on the "Add entitlement" button.
Please remember that the customer will have access to your content as long as the entitlement is activated in his account.
Removing the access to the content
If you need to remove the entitlement do the following:
- Find the customer in the user base
- Go to the user account by clicking on the UserID in the search results
- Go the entitlement tab
- Click on the delete button next to the offer
The customer will still be able to log in but won't be able to play anything.
Adding entitlement is an experimental feature. So there are a few things you need to consider before you work with this:
- The user will have access to your content until you manually remove the entitlement again.
- The user can't cancel on the website while only entitlement is active.
- The user can't add a subscription or payment method while only entitlement is active.
If you have any questions around this restrictions please talk to our customer support at email@example.com.