The asset doesn't show up
For an asset to show up in your streaming service it needs a playable video file and a connected metadata asset. If you have both you can check the following:
- Is the metadata asset published?
- Is the metadata asset included in a collection?
- Have you added the correct labels to add it to a collection?
- Is the asset available in your country?
- Is the content included in a package?
- Does the metadata include formats that are not supported?
If you have checked all these options and the asset still doesn't show up you can contact email@example.com and we will investigate the issue. Please provide all the information you gathered while investigating.
The collection doesn't show up
For a collection to show up it needs to be included in a view. If you did that already, you can check the following:
- Does the collection include published assets?
- If it's a collection based on labels, is the label the same as on the assets?
- If it's a manual collection, is the asset available in your country?
- If it's a collection based on the user preferences (watchlist, continue watching) it will populate when activated by the user.