9th of July 2019
We have added today a new section to the Magine Pro Console. It is called Config and will give you the possibility to change the default settings in your service without involving a developer. All saved changes will be available in your service immediately.
Here is an overview of what you can configure:
- Change logos and colours.
- Translate the Welcome page and add more menu items in web and mobile applications.
- Define the default rules for when a user can watch content after purchasing a product.
- Define the general content publication rules and content presentation.
- Enable and disable features like the watchlist, parental control, share, etc.
- Enable Chromecast and Airplay.
- Configure the general country restrictions.
- Translate the login and forgot password page.
- Enable a user settings page on the web and add more links in the mobile applications.
- Enable a subscription page for your users and decide which purchase flow you want to use.
- Connect your MailChimp list and enable transactional emails with Mandrill.
- Add your tracking tools. We currently integrate with Google Tag Manager, Firebase and Hotjar.
- Configure the campaign banner to show special offers to your users.
- Enable the player on the web and on mobile devices to play advertisement.
More features will be added in the future. If you have any questions or request please reach out to email@example.com.