We have developed several features that you can enable from the Magine Pro Console. Select the features that fit your business case.
- Parental control: When enabled a user has to enter a pin code to unlock certain type of content. Your metadata needs to include a PG age rating for this feature to work.
- Player settings: Decide the default audio language for the web player and the seek steps for forwarding and rewinding.
- Watchlist: When enabled the user can add content to a personal list. You need to add a watchlist collection to display the added items. Read here how to add a watchlist collection to your service.
- Share content: Decide if your users can spread a link to the detail page of an asset via Social Media. If you enable it you need to add the base url.
- Picture in picture: This feature enables a mini player that allows users to browse content while streaming simultaneously.