The bucket provided by Magine is exclusive to a single partner. Magine creates an IAM user and credentials for a partner. In order to connect to a specific bucket, we will give a partner an AWS Access Key, AWS Secret Key and bucket endpoint. Magine creates all buckets in eu-west-1 (Ireland) region.
Partner buckets are created under a linked AWS account administered by Magine.
If you need a new IAM user or bucket set up, please contact email@example.com. We will send you all the information in a secured zip-file and send you the password to open the zip-file in a separate message.
When connected to the S3 bucket you can upload, download and delete files.
Tool for accessing and uploading to S3
You will need to download and install a program to connect to your S3 bucket. We recommend that you use Cyberduck or a similar program.
When you have installed the program do the following:
- Open the application
- Click "Open Connection"
- Select S3 (Amazon Simple Storage Service) in the drop-down at the top
- Enter your credentials
- Server: com-magine-partners.XXXXXX.s3.amazonaws.com (replace XXX with the name of your bucket)
- Access Key ID: you will receive your Access Key ID from us
- Secret Access Key: you will receive your Secret Access Key from us
When connected do the following:
- Select the folder with the name com-magine-partners.XXXXXX
- Click the "Action" button in the top menu
- Select "New Folder"
- Enter a name for your folder, e.g. the movie name, without any spaces
- Click create
- Then double click on the new folder
- Click the "Action" button again and select upload
- Select the file to upload from your computer