A view is a page in your service that displays several collections like your start page. This gives you the opportunity to create more pages with different collections. You could for example create a view for drama or documentaries and then add only collections that fit these genres.
Follow these steps to create a new view:
- Login to the Magine Pro Console
- Go to Content --> Views
- Click on "Add View" in the upper right corner
- Name your view
- Decide if it should be a view for VoD (curated collection) or Live TV (epg channel view)
- Select how the collections should be added to the view
- Select the metadata type.
- Then decide how the collection will be sorted
- “Visibility” and “Filter by user entitlements” decides for which users the view will be shown
- In the last step you can preview the view
- If you are satisfied with your selection then save it. Otherwise you can go back in the process and change your selection.
At the moment you can only have one view/page in your service. By default that is your start page. If you would like to introduce new pages to your service send us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will help you to set them up.