In order to add a trailer to an asset find that specific asset in the Magine Pro Console.
- List metadata
- click on the asset you want to add a trailer to
- then go to the tab Settings and scroll down to the general section
Now add the url of your trailer in the field and save your changes. Trailers work only with direct and public video links. So if you want to use an url from YouTube make sure that the url isn't shortened.
The trailer will automatically appear on the details page of that specific asset. It can be played by all users without an active subscription or being logged in.
To make sure that your trailer can be played as intended please use this format only:
· Format: MP4
· Video: H264, 720x400 progressive, 16:9 Aspect ratio
· Video settings: 23.97, 24, 25, 29.97 or 30 f/s. GOP ~15 frames, Main profile @ level 3,1, 2 B-frames, 1-Reference Frame. ~1,5Mbit
· Audio settings: AAC-LC / AAC-HE, 48KHz CBR, Stereo 96kbit