When you have access to the offer management you can create different packages and define which assets should be available in them. You could for example create a package for a free tier and a premium tier. Follow these steps to create a completely new package:
- Go to the commercial section in console and select "Create pack"
- Define a name for the package
- Choose a pack type
- All metadata assets: This will add all assets automatically to the package when they are uploaded to the service
- Match on labels: This will add all assets with the package label
- If you choose Labels then you can add now the metadata assets that should be included in the package
After you created your package connect it with an offer to define the market and the price.