When you have access to the offer management you can create different packages and define which assets should be available in them. You could for example create a package for a free tier and a premium tier. Follow these steps to create a completely new package:
- Go to the commercial section in console and select "Create pack"
- Define a name for the package
- Add assets to package
After you created your package connect it with an offer to define the market and the price.
If you want to edit an existing package follow these steps:
- Go to the commercial section in console and select "List pack"
- Click on the package you want to edit
- Add new assets to the package or remove assets
- Click the save button
The changes will affect all offers that the package is connected to.