In order to create a new offer follow our step by step guide in the Magine Console:
Step 1: Define Settings
- Go to the commercial section in the Console
- Click on Offers/Create offer
- Fill out the fields
- Title of offer: The name of the offer visible to the customer
- Offer description: Add unique selling points to explain what the customer will get when purchasing the offer
- Enable Third Party offer if this offer is provided by a third party
- Image: Add a poster that visually represents your offer
- Offer type: Choose if the type is rental (assets only available for a specific time period), EST (asset purchased by customer) or subscription (auto-renewal of offer after a specific time period)
- Region: Select the market the offer should be available for
Step 2: Define Metadata assets
Apply the offer to an existing pack or create a new pack.
Step 3: Define pricing
- Select the currency and the price for the offer
- Select the start date when the offer can be purchased
- Select the end date until the offer can be purchased
If you selected type rental
- Select the rental period
If you selected type subscription
- Select renewal period (currently monthly or yearly)
- Select how long the trial period should be
Please note that you can only select 1 currency per offer. If you want to have the same offer in different markets with different currencies then you need to create a new offer for that market. You can re-use the pack.
Please note that the customer can still use a subscription or EST after the end date of the offer if they purchased it when the offer was available.
Step 4: Summary
The summary tab shows the settings you have chosen. If you are satisfied you can create the offer by clicking on the create button.