If you want to release new content in your service you will need to upload a media file and prepare the metadata in the Media & Metadata section of the Magine Pro Console.
After clicking on "Add asset" in the upper right corner a step by step guide will help you through the process.
- Decide what kind of content you are going to add. You can choose between movie, episode, show and program.
- Add the basic metadata. For better navigation through the different metadata parts, we have added a small menu on the left-hand side where you can edit
- Upload your images. We recommend that you always upload a poster and a 16:9 image so that you can use all features on our platform. Check here how your images are used.
- Upload your video file. These are our specifications for media files.
- Review the information you added and then click on save.
The upload of your video file will start as soon as you clicked the save button. The transcoding will start when the file has been uploaded.
For your new content to show up in the service you need to include it in a collection. This can be done by
- adding a “Label” to the metadata asset that matches collections based on that label
- manually add the metadata asset in a collection
- have a collection that matches all content
Read more about how to create collections here.